PMI’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® credential is a solution to project management’s increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-RMP® fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management.
It recognizes the unique expertise and competency in assessing and identifying project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities, while still possessing a core knowledge and practical application in all areas of project management. The risk management specialist role on project teams is becoming more important to an organization’s success.
Participants attending this training can
- Can assess and identify project risks
- Be able to mitigate threats and capitalize on opportunities
- Should be able to communicate risks to the project team
Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Operations Managers, Delivery Managers, Managers and all Stakeholders interested in Managing Risk
PMI- RMP is a 4 day training focusing on 5 Domains.
- Risk Strategy and Planning
- Stakeholder engagement
- Risk Process facilitation
- Risk Monitoring and Reporting
- Unlimited Access to Online Mock Tests
- 35 contact hours PDU certificate
- Email and Telephone support