Scrum Foundations prepares a Scrum enthusiast to get started with Scrum. It focuses on making one understand the basic principles and values of Scrum and how can Scrum be applied in practice.
The objective of this course is to answer the following questions:
- What is Scrum?
- How can it help me in Software Development?
- Is it the right framework for the kind of work I do?
- How should I go about implementing Scrum?
- How does the current process fit into Scrum framework?
- Introduction to Agile Methodologies: Scrum, XP, Lean, DSDM, AUP etc.
- Values and Principles of Scrum
- Introduction to Scrum Framework
- Scrum Roles: Who are all part of the project team?
- Scrum Ceremonies: How are the projects executed in Scrum?
- Scrum Artifiacts: How do we track and measure the progress in Scrum.
1 full day from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Presentations used in the workshop.
- Exercises and solutions from the workshop