The Service Design module is one of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle modules, and will be of interest to candidates looking to focus on the use of process and practice elements used, and the management capabilities needed to deliver quality Service Management practices.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Management and control of all Service Design activities
- Management and application of Service Design concepts, inputs, outputs and activities
- Knowledge of Service Design principles and management of Service Design processes
- Control and coordination of Service Design technology related activities
- Justification and control of the organizational and technological issues on Service Design
- Analysis, justification and selection of the implementation approaches, challenges, critical success factors and risks.
The main target group for the ITILÂ® Intermediate Qualification: Service Design Certificate includes, but is not restricted to CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers and ITSM trainers involved in the ongoing management, coordination and integration of design activities within the Service Lifecycle.
Examination Format: Multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions.
Number of Questions: 8
Pass Score: 28/40 or 70%.
Delivery: Online or Paper Based Examination through an Accredited Training Organization.
Exam Duration: Maximum ninety minutes for all candidates in their respective language (Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their first language have a maximum of one hundred and twenty minutes and are allowed to use a dictionary).
Open/Closed Book: Closed Book
|ITILÂ®(SD)||ITILÂ® Service design||View Details|
Training â€“ Adept is Authorized Training Provider
Materials - Adept is Authorized Courseware Provider
- Participation certificate with 16 hrs of PDU
- Exin Authorized Exam - AEC