The ITIL® 2011 Foundation is the entry level qualification which offers candidates a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITILÂ® Service Lifecycle, including the linkages between Lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to Service Management practices.
Copyright Â© AXELOS Limited 2011. All rights reserved. Material is reproduced under licence from AXELOS
The purpose of the ITILÂ® 2011 Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is to certify that the candidate has gained knowledge of the ITILÂ® terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of ITILÂ® practices for Service Management.
Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Service Management as a practice (Comprehension)
- Service Lifecycle (Comprehension)
- Key Principles and Models (Comprehension)
- Generic Concepts (Awareness)
- Selected Processes (Awareness)
- Selected Roles (Awareness)
- Selected Functions (Awareness)
- Technology and Architecture (Awareness)
- ITIL Qualification scheme (Awareness)
Exam Detail Examination Format: - Multiple Choice
Number of Questions: 40
Pass Code: 65%
Delivery: Online or Paper Based
Exam Duration: Maximum sixty minutes (Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their native language have a maximum of seventy-five minutes and are allowed the use of a dictionary)
Open/Closed Book: Closed Book.
|ITILÂ® 2011||ITILÂ® Foundation 2011||View Details|
Training â€“ Adept is Authorized Training Provider
Materials - Adept is Authorized Courseware Provider
- Participation certificate with 16 hrs of PDU
- Exin Authorized Exam for ITILÂ® Foundation 2011 - AEC