The Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification is designed to help the participants to gain the internationally recognized Certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)®, USA.
PMP® is a Certification of international standing. Professionals having PMP® Certification foster credibility with the clients for possessing a solid foundation of Project management knowledge, which can be productively applied in the workplace.
This Program fulfils the PMI requirement of 35 contact hours which a PMP® aspirant is to have, before applying for the PMP® Certification examination. In addition to helping the participants with this mandatory prerequisite for the PMP® examination, the Program also aims to train the participants to be effective Project Managers.
PMP® Certification Benefits
- Increase Earnings
- Better Career Opportunities
- Improves skills, knowledge & self confidence
- Shows your Commitment as a Project Manager
- Greater Recognition from Peers
At the end of this class, participants will be able to..
- Apply an advanced knowledge of the project management based on the PMBOK® model
- Review the content and format of examination questions
- Identify weak areas that require more individual study
- Pass the Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification examination
- PMP® Practice Exam
- Tips for the exam
- Practice Simulation Exam
- Course material aligned with PMBOK® latest edition.
- Additional material: PMP® mock Quizzes consisting of Questions with answers (to be discussed & analyzed in the class)
- Unlimited Access to Online Mock Tests
- 35 contact hours PDU certificate
- Email and Telephone support
- Admin support to fill the PMP® application
- Assistance to face the PMP® application audit process