Scrum Master is expected to play a coach's role to the Scrum team including the Product Owner. So the Scrum Master role requires a leader whom the whole team can look up to. The fact that the team doesn't report to the Scrum Master calls for a Servant Leadership."Scrum Master in Action"workshop makes extensive use of participants experience, role plays and simulation to learn how to be a successful Scrum Master in practice.
The Objective of this course is to answer the following questions:
- What does it take to be better Scrum Master?
- How to build and lead a hyper productive Scrum team?
- How to identify impediments and provide a better infrastructure of continuous delivery?
- How to handle various practical scenarios that challenge the Scrum framework?
- Scrum Values and Principles
- Quick refresher of Scrum Framework
- Building a hyper-productive scrum team
- Infrastructure for iterative delivery
- Dealing with a tough Product Owner
- Dealing with a tough team
- Effective facilitation of Scrum Ceremonies
- Preparing for release and realistic release planning
- Writing User Stories
- Estimation Techniques for sizing Product backlog.
- Dealing with metrics and management
- Dealing with incomplete sprints
- Identifying and resolving impediments
2 full days from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Presentations used in the workshop.
- Exercises and solutions from the workshop